[Wine] Re: Running sotware

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 03:06:32 CDT 2007

Matthew Mitchell <matthewwinstonmitchell <at> yahoo.com.au> writes:

> Hi,I get the following problem when I attempt to run Robolab 2.5.4 in WINE. It
installed ok except for a warning that it could not install the Lego Tower
Drivers (I though I might be able to deal with that separately). It starts then
hangs leaving the first screen showing but unresponsive.

Might be a messagebox hidden behind the splash screen. Use winecfg to run the
application in a virtual desktop, or uncheck the checkbox "Allow the window
manager to manage windows" in the graphics tab of wincfg. Good Luck!