[Fwd: Re: [Wine] Dead keyboard]

Jose Young young7 at ciudad.com.ar
Wed Aug 8 05:51:25 CDT 2007

I arrived home late last night, but tried running wineboot. It took
around 3 seconds to write out the following, and that was it:

Fontconfig error: "~/.fonts.conf", line 2: not well-formed (invalid token)

I looked at .fonts.conf, and have no idea what the problem could be with
the second line.

<fontconfig>
<match target="font" >
<edit name="autohint" mode="assign" >
<bool>true</bool>
</edit>
</match>
</fontconfig>

Anyway, wineboot didn't do very much, and later this afternoon when I
have some free time I will check into the links you mention in your
other note.

Again, thanks.