[Wine] fonts in photoshop

Nigel Liang ncliang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:50:06 CST 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 7:53 AM, Raquel Sánchez <r.sanchez at bren.es> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is it possible to change the size of the fonts in photoshop using wine?
> I use wine to work with photoshop in linux, but the size of the letters
> in photoshop is too small working with a resolution of 1600x1200.

There are two places you might look at in winecfg. First place is the
Screen Resolution slider in the graphics tab, increasing the dpi
generally increases the size of fonts and windows. The second place is
under the desktop integration tab, you can select in the Item listbox
the type of text you are looking at (eg. Menu Text, Message Box Text,
etc.) and select font, color, and size for that specific type of
display text. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
-Nigel