[Wine] Wine Problem

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Dec 8 09:02:15 CST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 5:43 AM, Pedro Ferreira <pedro.m.ferreira at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/8/07, Dan Kegel < dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> > Pedro Ferreira wrote:
> > > I installed a software that talks with the informix client 2.7.0
> > > everything was running fine, the instalation went with minor problems.
> > > [But when I run the app] a connection to the informix server wine simply stops
> >
> > Which version of Wine?
> >
> > Have you tested the connection using the ilogin.exe demo
> > that comes with the informix SDK?
>
> I used th dbping.exe (Client SDK 2.70 ) to test the linux box, informix DB
> connections. Everything was fine i also capture the netwok session with
> wireshark.
>
> I think that the problem is not the connection but the winsock that i show
> in the wine exec
>[ WINEDEBUG=+winsock,err+all,warn+all,fixme=all wine sca.exe
>  trace:winsock:WS_connect socket 0140, ptr 0x34c3c4
>   { family 2, address 192.168.20.40, port 1526 }, length 72
> Wine failed with return code 1 ]

Can you rerun with
WINEDEBUG=+winsock,+relay wine sca.exe > log 2>&1
and then compress log with rzip and email it to me directly?

Also, which version of Wine are you using?  (Did you tell me and I
just missed it?)
- Dan

p.s. Sorry for thinking you sent your first message to wine-devel - I
was emailing while asleep, or something.