[Wine] Can't get OpenGL to work

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Tue Dec 11 13:03:58 CST 2007

Markus Hitter skrev:

> Am 11.12.2007 um 06:40 schrieb Anurag Mishra:
>
>> If you are a critical business user, try switching to nvidia.
>
> Is Wine paid by nvidia or how should I think about such explicit
> recommendations?

Consider it creating competition in the Linux market. Creating an
incentive for graphics cards makers to create real OpenGL drivers for
Linux. If they don't, they lose market share to those who do (nvidia).
Simple as that. If they don't want to lose market share, they have to
start writing real, working Linux drivers. Would be good for everyone.