[Wine] packages to build wine

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Dec 19 19:27:07 CST 2007

On Wednesday December 19 2007 13:52, Dan Sawyer wrote:
> L. Rahyen wrote:
> > If your problem still isn't solved then explain what
> > exactly doesn't work for you: what you are trying to do, what errors you
> > get as a result?
> There are no 'without' messages. There are several like this:
>
> checking for _pclose... no
> checking for _popen... no
> checking for _snprintf... no
> checking for pthread_get_stackaddr_np... no
> checking for pthread_get_stacksize_np... no
> checking for gcc strength-reduce bug... no

	I have similar messages during build process and everything works perfectly
for me. So I'm not sure what's the problem. Try this:

make distclean; ./configure && make depend && make && ./wine notepad

	At the end, if build was successful, WINE will launch notepad. Does this work
for you? If not then describe errors during compiling or after an attempt of
launching WINE.