[Wine] Include to wine directxd3d

Javier Kohen jkohen at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 1 22:57:07 CST 2007

L.,

El vie, 02-02-2007 a las 04:40 +0000, L. Rahyen escribió:
> Thursday February 1 2007 20:52、あなたは書きました:
> > Hola, de hecho solucioné el problema de las fuentes instalando varias de
> > SourceForge, y luego copiando las de Windows a mi Fonts de Wine, el
> > problema de Direct3D por alguna razón, solo cambiando Emulated a Hardware
> > Solucioné el problema,  debe ser una falla, pero ahora en vez de ver 4FPS
> > veo 100FPS(Frames per second)
>
> 	Unfortunatelly I understand only Engligh, Russian and Japanese languages.
> This language is unknown to me so please use English as most universal
> language and this is the only language that can be used on the wine-users
> list.
> 	However if I understood you right you talk about that you have 4 FPS instead
> of expected 100? But I need more details. What's your video card? What's your
> video driver version (under Linux or other OS where you use Wine; if other -
> please specify)?

I'm not sure his/her message is worth translating, but I'll let you make
up your own mind. Here it goes, funny grammar and half-formulated
sentences left as in the original:
Hi, as a matter of fact I solved the font issue by installing several
from SourceForge, and then copying the ones from Windows to my "Fonts"
on Wine, the Direct3D issue for some reason, only switching Emulated to
Hardware I solved the problem, it must be an error, but now instead of
4FPS I see 100FPS(Frames per second)

Oh, yeah, and you can't expect Latin Americans in general to be polite
and follow list rules, can you?

An unhappy South American,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen at users.sourceforge.net>