[Wine] Re: "Audio"="alsa,esd,oss,nas"

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sun Feb 4 01:51:16 CST 2007

Sunday February 4 2007 05:02、あなたは書きました:
> Hi, where go that entry?, i was trying to install manually the Alsa,
> because i lost this a little time ago, and now i need install it

	See http://alsa.opensrc.org/Main_Page page. I recommend you to read these
ones first: http://alsa.opensrc.org/FAQ ,
http://alsa.opensrc.org/Introduction . All information about what moduls you
need for your kernel, etc. - should be there.

> how i don't find information with mr. Google, i try here...

	Strange. I have entered "alsa howto linux" and get above links at the first
place.
	Hints: it is generally good idea to add "howto" and "linux" if you search for
general help like "how to install ALSA" or "how to build the kernel". And
good place for Linux-related questions is http://www.linuxquestions.org/ .