[Wine] Keyboard tab switching in Firefox

Mitchell Mebane mitchell.mebane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:22:41 CST 2007

Hi!

I decided to give Firefox 2 a try in Wine, because I wanted to use
FlashGot and FlashGet.  It works surprisingly well.  However, there's
one minor annoyance:  using Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to change tabs
doesn't work.  Ctrl+Shift+Tab doesn't do anything, and Ctrl+Tab
shows/hides the bookmarks sidebar.  What would be the best course of
action to find out where the bug lies?

I'm using Kubuntu Edgy with the Wine 0.9.30 from the WineHQ repository,
and Firefox 2.0.0.1.

--mmebane