[Wine] cd problems?

Derek McGowan dmcgowan at deniment.on.ca
Mon Feb 12 20:54:04 CST 2007

Hi Dan ...

   I ran into the same problem running Suse 10.1 and Wine 0.9.30 - check
HKey Local Machine\Software\Wine\Drive - in Suse, the CD Drive does not
always exsist, and using winecfg to set it doesn't work, cause it finds
it at that point, but removes it later - set your cd-rom drive here -
mine stated drive q or something stupid, while during installation it
was drive D -

Hope this helps

Derek