[Wine] Using OLE DB Connections from Wine

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Tue Feb 20 02:35:32 CST 2007

Hi Edward,

to install native DCOM98 you should first verify with winecfg that your win
version is set to Win98.

Second use ole32 native:

WINEDLLOVERRIDES=ole32=n wine DCOM98.exe

should do the it.

cu,

Stefan

Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Munz. . . . . . . . . . stefan.munz at itomig.de
ITOMIG GbR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.itomig.de
Sand 14  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mobil: +49 178 729 72 72
D-72076 Tübingen . . . . . . . . . . . . . .