[Wine] One executable, multiple data sources

Kevin B. O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Wed Feb 21 12:01:57 CST 2007

I have an application that I am running in Wine, which is the newsreader
Agent. When I ran it in Windows, I had one executable file, but multiple
data sources, each in its own directory. This let me connect to
different news servers, for instance, or have different combinations of
newsgroups. In Windows, I could do this by creating different shortcuts,
and configuring each one to "Open in..." and give the specific data
directory.

I am kind of new to Linux, and I am wondering if there is a way to do
this in Wine.

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL