[Wine] Increasing swap file size?

Matt Jordan matt at mattjordan.com
Fri Jan 5 17:35:57 CST 2007

Hello,

I think I'm tantalizingly close to being able to use a program called
Creatoon (http://www.creatoon.com) via Wine on my Ubuntu Edgy set-up.
The Creatoon interface loads but doesn't seem to do anything.  During
Creatoon's start-up, I get two identical messages telling me that some
unspecified module could not be loaded.  From the Creatoon FAQ page I
see this:

> If CreaToon complains that certain plugins cannot be loaded
> properly,your (Windows) swap file might be too small. Try increasing
> its size.
So, on the off-chance that this would address the problem, how would I
go about doing this?

Thanks,

Matt Jordan