[Wine] application screen cut off

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sat Jan 6 10:36:05 CST 2007

On Friday January 5 2007 21:59, yuheng li wrote:
> I have got that fonts to display correctly, thank you so much, but then
> when the game get to a part that have a event happen, it just close the
> screen, how do I fix that?

	What event exactly? And what is the console output when this happens?
This problem seems to me like a Wine bug so please go to
http://bugs.winehq.org and file bug report about it.

> and the mouse is working with a little problem,
> it's like everytime I click on it, it would cause the whole screen to blink

	...And create bug report about this problem too (in different bug - one
problem per bug please).
	It's really nice idea to continue our discussion on bugzilla. After you write
about these bugs in Wine's bugzilla (but with a little more details: see
questions above + what's name of your program and your current Wine version)
it is possible that I or someone else can give you more help.
	If you never reported bugs it may seems to you like annoyance but in fact by
writing bug reports you help Wine project to improve and doing so only takes
a few minutes of your time so please try it - that's very easy! If you write
a good bug report than it is very likely that your problem will be fixed in
future versions of Wine. Thanks!