[Wine] Re: Running Creatoon [was: Increasing swap space]

Matt Jordan matt at mattjordan.com
Sat Jan 6 13:24:11 CST 2007

Thanks for the help.  I added the dlls and did get past the plugin
problem, but still couldn't use the program.  I'm in over my head at
this point (there were so many problems spit out by the error log I
wouldn't even know where to begin).  So I'm going back to plan A for
trying to produce my animations on my Ubuntu set-up: Inkscape,
Cinelerra, and a lot of manual tweening.

Thanks again for the help.

Matt