[Wine] application screen cut off

yuheng li yuheng108 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 03:15:36 CST 2007

hey, I reinstall debian today, and those problems seems to disappeared, but
I have a new problem now, I can't do a hard link to different drivers, I
have my home directory in a different driver other than the root system, I
try to copy the msttcorefont directory and stuff, and it just won't work, I
also try to copy the windows/font directory, but it seem it wouldn't triggle
it