[Wine] Visual C++

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jan 7 06:53:36 CST 2007

>>>>> "yuheng" == yuheng li <yuheng108 at gmail.com> writes:

    yuheng> I am using Debian, and I am trying to write a program for my
    yuheng> girlfriend to use in windows. And people suggested Visual C++,
    yuheng> but when I will installing it with wine, it says that c run time
    yuheng> error, does anyone know how to fix that I am using Debian, and I
    yuheng> am trying to write a program for my girlfriend to use in
    yuheng> windows. And people suggested Visual C++, but when I will
    yuheng> installing it with wine, it says that c run time error, does
    yuheng> anyone know how to fix that <br>

If you don't need the IDE of VC++, look for mingw32 to compile a windows
program under Linux
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de