[Wine] desktop double buffering option removed

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Jan 10 06:15:31 CST 2007

Wednesday January 10 2007 10:01、Ioannis Nousias さんは書きました:
> the "Enable Desktop Double Buffering" option under Graphics->Window
> settings has been removed in 0.9.28 wine release (and onwards). I was
> experiencing serious performances issues when double buffering was
> enabled, so I was disabling it. Now that the option is removed from
> winecfg, how can I disable double buffering ?

	It was removed because it is useless. I has it always "enabled" without any
issues; "disabling" it doesn't make any difference for me. Only settings that
make difference I did in nvidia-settings. But anyway double-buffering
shouldn't give you "serious performances issues when enabled". Please tell
more information: what graphics card and drivers (version) you have?