[Wine] Installing Word Viewer 2003

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:39:37 CST 2007

On 14/01/07, Tony Pursell <ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Kubuntu includes OpenOffice.org which will allow you to open and edit just
> about any Word document.  So forget about trying to run Word Viewer with
> Wine.
>
> Tony

Before submitting a resume, I'd like to see how it looks in Word.
Also, the very complex .docs that my university creates to send e-mail
in do not display properly in OpenOffice nor KOffice. Yes, I've told
them not to use .doc for sending e-mail. And there is no reason for
the complex formating. But they continue- you know, old dog and new
tricks?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/gmail.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/100/c_melanie.html