[Wine] www.winehq.com newsletter dead forever?

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 00:58:23 CST 2007

On 1/17/07, Kai Blin <kai.blin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I said this before (in IRC, I guess), but I think that WWN could be done with
> a load balancing scheme. Round robin seems to be fine for that. So, let's say
> we get 4 people to do it, then it's one issue per month and person. That
> would be doable.
>
> Any takers?

I've not been able to actively contribute much over the past year and
due to time and work constraints and could not do it every week but I
think I could commit to once a month. I am happy to give it a shot the
first week in February as I was going to take a few days off work then
and would like to contribute something else back to winehq.

--
Steven Edwards