[Wine] type1 fonts problem

minombresbond minombresbond at datafull.com
Tue Jul 10 17:42:57 CDT 2007

I can't make available type1 fonts (*.pfm and *.pfb archives)
in apps running in wine. The fonts are displayed ok by the natives
linux apps in linux, but not readable into apps in wine, only ttf are
readable

I treated to install type1 font in the fake windows folder, like a ttf
font (copy the type1 files in the .wine/drive_c/windows/fonts) but
not work

the provisional solution is convert the type1 fonts to ttf with
fontforge, but I want to know if this problem is only in my wine
instalation/configuration (wine 0.9.40 in ubuntu dapper) or type1
is not support in wine

thanks a lot!

PD sorry my English! my name is Juan Suarez, I'm graphic designer
working in argentina, saludos!