[Wine] Full screen question regarding World of Warcraft

Charity Abbott angeliqer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:08:00 CDT 2007

Not sure on how to make it work, but it most likely has something to
do with the window manager. If you press and hold the alt key, see if
anything is activated like a menu or such. If it is, then you need to
disable that somehow in your window manager. Or maybe you could map
the cast on yourself feature to a different key in WoW? Something like
shift-key which is more likely to be ignored by the window manager.