[Wine] Sims?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Jul 18 05:36:22 CDT 2007

	(Don't forget to reply to the list)

	I already gave you explaination how to bypass the installation on WINE: read
carefully. In short words: you need to do the installation under VMWare or
QEmu and monitor it with filemon and regmon and then import all changed or
newly created files and registry entries from Windows to WINE. And yes, this
is not what a simple user should do. And even not what should do a developer
in most cases!
	Best thing you can do for the WINE project in order to help to fix your
problem is to write a bug report at http://bugs.winehq.org . This will take
just few minutes of your time but will help to resolve your problem and
someone (maybe I) may suggest a workaround if it exists - in this case you
will be able to install your application right now.
	We need bug report from you if you want to find a solution or temporal
workaround to your problem because it is clear that your problem is unlikely
to be user mistake, it is more likely a bug in WINE and needs to be fixed.
	Don't forget to attach (not paste) full terminal output from failing
installer and your WINE version (make sure it is at least 0.9.41). You will
be able to attach files in the comments to your bugreport.
	Thanks!