[Wine] Newbie: Problem running FileMaker 8.5

Charity Abbott angeliqer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:30:52 CDT 2007

That's the problem though. The person who tested it did not run it
from a windows installation. He installed it in wine. The only thing
you can do is start looking for the dlls you're missing and put them
into ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32 or wherever your wine
installation is. Here's a link to the one it's complaining about

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?wldap32