[Wine] Need Manual install for Gecko

Dennis G. Wicks dgw at more-good-stuff.com
Thu Jun 14 14:27:52 CDT 2007

Greetings;

I am running Debian Etch and I have a little problem with wine.

I installed wine from the wine repository for Debian. Also purged it
and reinstalled it.

I get a message concerning downloading and installing Gecko when
I try to run one particular program. That download and install
procedure never works. I suspect it is a firewall or proxy problem,
although I never get any messages. It appears to just time out.

Does anyone know of a site where I can use aptitude or manually download
the Gecko module so I can get it installed and use this program?

Thanks a lot!
Dennis