[Wine] Problem with Football manager 2007 with Wine

blah blah blah.blah220 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 23:30:44 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I am trying to setup Football manager 2007 on my OpenSuse 10.2, I have
everything setup up and when I run the game with wine fm.exe
--cache_skin=0, I got the following error message: (wine 0.9.8)
preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (XRandR)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (XRandR)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (XRandR)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (XRandR)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (XRandR)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (XRandR)

I switched to wine 0.9.6, and I received different error messages:
preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The X11 driver is missing.  Check your build!
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The X11 driver is missing.  Check your build!
err:wave:DSDB_MapBuffer Could not map sound device for direct access
(Input/output error)
err:wave:DSDB_MapBuffer Please run winecfg, open "Audio" page and set
"Hardware Acceleration" to "Emulation".

Looks like it is problem in my monitor, and I did try another monitor,
but still getting the same error messages. Any idea what happened?

Thanks for your help