[Wine] Program problem

Jack jjjiom at manx.net
Thu Jun 21 13:08:59 CDT 2007

The program is "Jack", world champion computer bridge produced by Kuijf
7 Kuijk software.
Website: http://www.jackbridge.com
Email: jack at jackbridge.com

This is a bridge program that will work with Windows 98 & up. It has a
registration code which has to be entered to start the installation.
When trying to install with Wine, the following message appears:

	Unload debugger and try again.

How do I get to enter the code.

Contact with the company produced this message:

I do not think a debugger has anything to do with it. I think the Linux
system just cannot launch the install program for some reason which I
cannot even begin to understand. Currently we do not have a Linux
machine operational so I can offer little help here.

Regards
Jack Jowett