[Wine] Re: Re: Using VC8/VS2005 command line compiler on wine

Stefan Buschmann s_buschmann at gmx.de
Fri Mar 2 12:15:36 CST 2007

Duane Clark wrote:
> Stefan Buschmann wrote:
>>
>> LINK : fatal error LNK1101: incorrect MSPDB80.DLL version; recheck
>> installation of this product
> The message seems to be saying that you have another version of
> MSBPD80.DLL hanging around somewhere. Have you tried to find if there
> is one (check for different name text case)? If there is, then perhaps
> Wine in searching in the wrong order?

No, I'm sure that there is only the one file which I have copied with
the whole VC8 directory from windows. I've also completely seperated the
VC7 and VC8 cross-compilation frameworks in different wine-environments,
so there can't be any interference either. It could be a manifest thing
or something like that, but the DLL is the right one - either it can't
be found (but everything is in the path), or it can't be loaded for some
reason

Stefan