[Wine] wine virus malware

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 21:49:15 CST 2007

Here you go.  Read this:
http://www.winehq.com/?issue=259#Wine%20&%20Viruses

----- Original Message ----
From: "michaelpo at myjaring.net" <michaelpo at myjaring.net>
To: wine-users at winehq.com
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2007 6:05:02 PM
Subject: [Wine] wine virus malware

I understand that there are hardly any viruses, malware on linux.
When we run wine in linux, does the windows malwares infect Linux
machine? mpo

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. In such a case, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of Sarku shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Sarku.