[Wine] Serial port problem - again

ales.rom at kabelnet.net ales.rom at kabelnet.net
Wed Mar 7 01:47:48 CST 2007

Thanks for your answer.

I did copy this missing dll to system32 folder, after my first post. I
also knew that it would not help. This dll is needed by "Sunny Beam"
which is USB device. It can also be controlled by this same software.

The device I'm using has "normal" RS-232 port (19200 8N1). What about

fixme:comm:set_queue_size insize 1024 outsize 1024 unimplemented stub

Is this message the real reason for non working serial port?

Aleš

Christian Svensson pravi: