[Wine] wine: could not load L"D:\\Setup.exe": Bad EXE format for

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Thu Mar 8 10:54:03 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 20:52 -0300, Phil Pinkerton wrote:
> Just trying to setup an application to run educational material from a CD
>
> the software is  /SkillSoft Course Manager (SCM)
>
> I searched the internet for a solution but did not find anything useful.
>
> /I just installed wine and have IE6 working for testing purposes.
>
> Any hints? Ideas? solutions?
>
> Would be wonderful. Never used wine before.

I presume you have run wineconfig. change to the directory. Presuming
it's a cd, that will be something like /media/cdrom, or /mnt/cdrom.

>From there, run 'wine ./Setup.exe'

As a general rule, people like to see the full initial errors (Not all
that endless crap that follows them), and expect you to do basic
research on the website.
--
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie>