[Wine] Re: wine: could not load L"D:\\Setup.exe": Bad EXE format for

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Wed Mar 14 04:21:00 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 11:25 -0700, Duane Clark wrote:

> Not really that much different, aside from your lines that are repeated
> a lot. And since d3d is changing very rapidly, those may have changed
> between the release you are using and the git I am using.
>
> > The emulation threw errors: Installation stalled at "Publishing Product
> > information", then finally Java Virtual Machine Launcher threw a typical
> > m$ dialog box
>
> For me, the installation sits for awhile at "Publishing Product
> information", while there is a lot of disk activity, then continues. I
> am not sure what you are referring to as the "Java Virtual Machine
> Launcher".

Ah, I should have been clearer. This is an error in the emulation. The
dialog box mentioned pops up with the title 'Java Virtual Machine
Launcher' and the error inside.

I somehow feel that if I change the video card, all will go away. I
refuse to bug the developers, as the nvidia mx-440 is the sort of video
card they give away free in Corn Flake boxes :). It has been pointed out
to me that new drivers with old hardware is a poor  combination.
--
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie>