[Wine] Re: Playing online game

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:45:17 CDT 2007

johnhedge at gmail.com wrote:
> I'm new to all things 'Wine' so I'm hoping for some help. Unfortunately
> all I've got is a long terminal output which doesn't mean a lot to me.
> I've attached it below. I'm sorry it's so long.

You need to give more information:
1. wine version you are using, and where you got it from
2. what program in what version you are trying to use. A download link
if possible

> fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
> fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
> palette.
[...]

These propably explain why you don't see all the icons.

> fixme:wininet:InternetCheckConnectionW

Please make another run with WINEDEBUG=+wininet,-ole
If you don't know what that means, 'man wine'.

Daniel