[Wine] cant install or run programs from cd especially Final Fantasy VII (FF7)

PurpleAbyss at gmail.com PurpleAbyss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:45:09 CDT 2007

ive been using wine for about a month now and ive tried a couple
different versions but i cant install or run anything on wine from a
CD..i did a work around for it by just copyin the cd to my hard drive
and got my game installed, but it comes with 3 play disks and an
install disk, and when i try to play it even when the correct play disk
is in and copied everywhere on my hard drive the game still asks for me
to insert any of the play disks.....if anyone plays that game or knows
how i can fix this please send me an e-mail.