[Wine] Counter-Strike won't work with 9.0.17

Mercury nobody at nospam.null
Mon Mar 19 00:45:14 CDT 2007

Odd problem. When trying to connect to an internet server in CS running on
wine 9.0.17 I get the error "Your version does not match the servers. Please
restart game". (Just to clarify, it is CS itself that throws this error)

I also tried Team Fortress Classic with the same result. I can create a
local game server without a problem, but can't connect to any internet game.

Downgraded to wine 9.0.16 and everything works again. Anyone else
encountered this problem?