[Wine] Re: InstMsiA cannot be installed

Lando landolini at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:45:20 CDT 2007

Daniel Skorka ha scritto:
> Lando <landolini at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> WINE 0917 cannot install InstMsiA
>>
>> [lando at localhost WINE_0917]$ wine /home/lando/WINE_0917/InstMsiA.exe
>> fixme:msiexec:main /regserver not implemented yet, ignoring
>> fixme:msiexec:main /unregserver not implemented yet, ignoring
>
> Did you set the windows version to W98 prior to installation, as
> suggested [1] here?
>
> Daniel
>
> [1] http://wiki.winehq.org/NativeMsiMany thanks .
Now InstMsiA is installed.
I've tried to install IExplorer using the last Sidenet and performing
the step (1)
(installing only Iexplorer) . At the end a Windows update Setup msg says
to reboot
the system because a previous installation has pending work requering
it. After the new boot I can start IExplorer that shows only a blank page !