[Wine] Is there a Memu system for MS programs insalled via wine?

johnbl john at leishman.id.au
Mon Mar 19 00:45:32 CDT 2007

Have wine running in Ubuntu - dapper. Found and insalled winexs which
is SO good. However the process of starting a programs exe is a tad
time consuming and prone to error. Well for me who is a tad used to
double click and it's away sort of windows xp....
Ubuntu Applications > {whatever} seem like a great spot to have menu
items of stuff to run under wine but for the life of me I can't see how
to either edit these items or add to them.

I simply can't be the only one with a ' drufffer ' of this nature but
happy to accept I might be the only one who hasn't see the how to do
it.

Any help most appreciated.

Johnbl