[Wine] Re: backward step?

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at dougshost.invalid
Mon Mar 19 00:45:43 CDT 2007

Daniel Skorka wrote:

> Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at dougshost.invalid> wrote:
>> Daniel, can you give me a link to the full tree archive?  The CVS page
>> says to get the "whole tree" via a checkout command, but that won't give
>> me the history.
>
> I don't quite understand. What exactly do you want?
>
> Daniel
In the link you gave me at  http://winehq.org/site/docs/winedev-guide/x1348
, it says:

 Get the "full CVS" archive from winehq. This archive is the CVS tree but
with the tags controlling the versioning system. It's a big file (> 40 meg)
with a name like full-cvs-<last update date>

That sounds as though the full CVS archive has been rolled up into a tarball
somewhere.  The only full CVS I can find is a standard checkout of the most
recent version, which shouldn't have the history.

Doug.
--
Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.
   - Immanuel Kant