[Wine] Pegasus - No Internet Options

Geoff Lane geoff at 3lanes.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:46:03 CDT 2007

I've just updated my Ubuntu system with the latest Wine from wine.org
hoping it would resolve an ongoing problem with the Windows Pegasus email
program.

Pegasus loads fine, address books and identities all there but the
Internet Options is greyed out.

I've tried enabling and disabling the winsock32.dll option, I've tried
suggestions of deleting pmail.cfg and winpm-32.manifest.

I've tried running Pegasus from the original c:\pmail directory as well as
a version installed within my /home/.wine/ folder.

Both load fine with what appear all functions except the Internet Options,
without which it is unusable for me.

I have successfully run an ftp program from the original C:\program files
so it looks to be a wine/pegasus specific problem.

Anyone resolved this problem....

Geoff Lane