[Wine] How to choose the DSP?

Fabrice DELENTE fdelente at mail.cpod.fr
Mon Mar 19 00:46:08 CDT 2007

Hello.

I have two soundcards (with alsa 1.0.11rc4, and OSS emulation) on my
machine, and I would like to change the one Wine is using; I didn't find
anything in the system.reg, and I believe ~/.wine/config isn't used anymore?

The sound works, but I would like to use /dev/dsp1 instead of (default)
/dev/dsp.

I can't use winecfg, it throws an unhandled exception when I click on the
audio tab.

See you.

--
Fabrice DELENTE

SVP, ne m'envoyez pas de pièces jointes aux formats Word, PowerPoint, RTF
(formats propriétaires). Utilisez des formats libres comme txt, html,
OpenOffice.Org ou PDF. Merci. Voir
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html