[Wine] Re: CRM Commercial soft and windows authenticaction

Pluggin mmontervino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:17 CDT 2007

Dan
We are from Argentina and we are using a local deploy call Telesoft.
I couldn´t understand very well.... Kai Blin make a special
secur32.dll for wine including the functionality for ntlm and kerberos
authentication?
The same issue I have if I try to connect to my sql server using the
SQL Query Analyzer using trusted connection.

If this is correct, my problem is I couldn´t found it!!!

If I use the native secur32.dll I receive the following error...
"Cannot generate SSPI context".

Kind regards
Mariano

dank ha escrito: