[Wine] Parallel port HASP - still battling

kevin at knysna.sa.com kevin at knysna.sa.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:19 CDT 2007

I use a Windows Relational Database program called Magic V7.
(www.magic-sw.com)

It has a Development and Deployment module.

The Deployment module works fine under Wine (I still have a few
database issues as the Windows ver uses Pervasive SQL).

However the Development module has a Hasp (plug) attached the LPT1:
port and a Windows driver called hasp95.exe.

Assuming that there isn't a Linux driver for this hasp (trust me I've
searched) is there any other way of recognising the presence of the
Hasp?

I run Wine 0.9.20 with Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.06LTS.