[Wine] Warcraft III "Fatal Error"

H Doherty yawning.angel.7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:26 CDT 2007

I am new to Wine, and I've come to a point where I have no clue what my
problem is, so I need a bit of help.

I installed Warcraft III, following the instructions here:
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=1177

But I get this error:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7046/war3problemyk0.jpg

And then after that, another message appears saying that my CD drive
cannot be found.  I must have done something wrong, but I do not have
any clue as to what it could be.

I am using Wine 0.9.8, compiled with GCC 3.4.6.  My kernel is
2.6.17-gentoo-r4, for i686.  If any other information is needed, and I
imagine it is,you will probably have to explain to me how I find this
information, because I am a bit new at this.

Thanks in advance.