[Wine] Re: does wine work well with old fullscreen games on native windows xp?

Tom TomTAC at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:27 CDT 2007

wgan wrote:
> I just want to set up a wine inside the windows xp, cuz I want ot run
> some old games (like planescape: torment) in window mode, can wine for
> windows do that?

Are these old windows games?  There is free software for running them
without wine.

Please respond, as I have some software that I am trying to get running
under XP, that is just plain not compatible (one DLL is too far
altered).  And the biggest tool I've got is Microsoft Virtual PC, which
is free and supports full window mode.  It might be the thing for you,
too.

(But also I have Xp running Virtual PC running Linux running Wine, and
am trying to run the old stuff under that, too.)

Tom