[Wine] Pegasus - Exits on sending

Geoff Lane geoff at 3lanes.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:46:29 CDT 2007

I'm running Pegasus 4.31 via the latest version of Wine on
Ubuntu's Breezy Badger version.

I've looked at the Wine applications page for bugs etc and
Pegasus crashing on sending mail is documented.

It shows as bug 1611 and shows as resolved but I cannot
fathom out what the resolution is.

My Pegasus appears to run fine except when I press the send button
whereupon pegasus disappears from my screen and I have to
reload, the email is safe in the queued mail section and I can then
elect to send queued mail which it does fine.

Has anyone found a way round the problem.

Geoff Lane
Welwyn Hatfield Computer Club
www.whcc.co.uk