[Wine] Ubuntu - winecfg problems

handband2 at gmail.com handband2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:49 CDT 2007

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problems configuring
wine as I am?

I just installed wine (0.9.20):
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BuildingWineFromSource
(WineFromSource)

Everything appears to run fine but when I go into "Wine configuration"
(winecfg). I can't click on the "Audio" tab without it crashing and
giving me this error:

Code:

fixme:midi:OSS_MidiInit Synthesizer support MIDI in. Not supported yet
(please report) ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:762:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix
plugin supports only playback stream ALSA lib
pcm_dmix.c:762:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix plugin supports only
playback stream Creating link /home/ubuntu/.kde/socket-ubuntu. can't
create mcop directory

I hope someone can help me solve this problem.

Thanks!!