[Wine] Re: Photoshop Install Help

glgxg glgxg at mfire.com.invalid
Mon Mar 19 00:47:02 CDT 2007

Daniel Skorka wrote:
> JoeC <joecitarella at sprintmail.com> wrote:
>> No joy - gives me "no such directory" error.
>
> Um, "C:" is not ~/.wine/drive_c in your case? If you changed that, you
> should know where C: is.
>
> Daniel

Sorry for piggybacking on this thread, but while you're here; on this
same subject I just installed Photoshop Lite. Install went well, however
when I attempt to run the program comes up, initial splash screen comes
up and then the application dies. From terminal mode I get:

~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Photoshop$ wine photosle.exe
X Error of failed request:  BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (XInputExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_OpenDevice)
  Serial number of failed request:  210

Any ideas or pointers?