[Wine] Can't run old program

Lassi lassi.syvanen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:05 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've been trying to make an old (about -95) small program for
bookkeeping to run under wine. I managed now to install it with
ddeml.dll set to native, but when I try to run it, following messages
appear

~/.wine/drive_c/WKP> wine WKP.EXE
err:ddeml:WDML_CreateString Unknown code page 850
wine: Unhandled exception 0xc0000090 at address 0x13df:0x00000f52
(thread 000c),
 starting debugger...
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr
0x6039850                                                          5

Any idea how to solve the problem? I used win98 as windows default (but
got the same error also with the other windows versions). All settings
in wine 0.9.20 are defaults except ddeml.dll (copied from WIN98SE box)
is set to native. I have SUSE 10.0.

Thanks

Lassi