[Wine] Re: Again...

Hladir brunnmer at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 19 00:47:10 CDT 2007

Hm... installed avr-gcc and gcc4 from the list, and it didn't work...
is there some other place where I can get the right item?

Thanks...

"You do realize that the only point of wine on PowerPC is to run
winelib
programs specially compiled for PowerPC (though they should come
 packaged with wine) or to compile something yourself with winelib?"

... I'm completely new at this, and the only reason I`m installing wine
is to use Matlab (have the windows version) and some other stuff...