[Wine] Re: registry settings in wine-0.9.17

lubos tomas.poruba at robe.cz
Mon Mar 19 00:47:12 CDT 2007

I have solved my problem,

I have set the registry in /software/wine/vdm/ppdev
[Software\\Wine\\VDM\\ppdev] 1158041439
"378"="/dev/parport0"
"379"="/dev/parport0"
"37a"="/dev/parport0"
"37b"="/dev/parport0"
"37c"="/dev/parport0"
"37e"="/dev/parport0"
"37f"="/dev/parport0"
"778"="/dev/parport0"
"779"="/dev/parport0"
"77a"="/dev/parport0"

and the most important thing was to run the application in win 98
"emulation mode". (I ran it in win NT mode)

Now I'm trying to run an application which uses HASP hardware key on
parallel port.
Do you have any idea how to run this kind of applications?

Thanks Tom